A highly motivated, caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic individual with a strong commitment to providing quality patient support and assisting other team members. Always ready to help with hygiene, mobility, and cleaning needs. Delivering attentive and compassionate care and being fully trained in 10 certificate courses.
· Prepared meals daily and rightly, helped with bathing and administering medication.
· Ensured that medications were taken at scheduled times under the written direction of a physician or home care nurse.
· Assisted with dressing, grooming, and feeding patients according to prescribed diets.
· Accompanied patients to doctor’s offices and other trips outside the home.
· Provided patients with help moving in and out of beds. Baths, wheelchairs, and automobiles.
· Performed a variety of duties as requested by the patients, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
· Maintained records of patient care condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with a supervisor.
· Assisted with daily household duties such as changing bed linens, washing and folding laundry, and other light cleaning duties.
· Demonstrated consistent respect and privacy for care users, maintaining dignity irrespective of circumstance
· Assisted in all aspects of personal care, retaining comfort and dignity.
· Administer drugs and give usage based on doctor’s report.
· Making sure the patient understands the usage of the drugs before leaving the premises.
· Ensured safety, ensuring the patient’s waiting room was clean and tidy.
· Booked patient appointments based on doctor’s reports.
· Resolved customer complaints and processed issues with proactive problem-solving skills.
· Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide the most suitable option.
· Create the database for sending patients appointment reminders.