- Sign On Bonus: $15,000.00
- Department: Cath Lab
- Schedule: 4- 10 hour days, with rotating call to include nights, weekends and holidays, approximately 10 shifts per month
- Hospital: Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Location: Middleburg, FL
Assist with procedures to analyze, diagnose and treat the cardiovascular system.
- Prepare patients for procedures.
- Review medical history, position patients and clean/shave/numb testing sites as appropriate.
- Interpret, describe and report test results; recognize recording errors and artifacts and react appropriately.
- Monitor patient prior to, during and after procedures and promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepare and maintain equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning.
- Report potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.
Ascension St. Vincent's
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any specialty is applicable.
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the Florida Radiologic Technology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- High School diploma equivalency with 2 years of cumulative experience OR Associate's degree/Technical degree OR 4 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.